http://www.jadopte.fr/4790-dtf68127-philosophie-des-sites-de-rencontre.html Savoury muffins is an easy and healthy way to get fussy eaters (and busy mums on the run!) to eat their vegetables. They are easy to make and the perfect snack on-the-go or to put in your kids lunch box.
ma réponse I used pumpkin, spinach and feta, but sweet potato, carrot, zucchini or any other cheese will work as well if you want to mix it up.
Let me know what you guys think!
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, milk, coconut oil, pumpkin and chia seeds.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet and blend until the mixture is well combined.
- Add the spinach and feta.
- Pour into a muffin tray.
- Bake in the oven on 180 C for 25 minutes.
http://wah-construction.com/sunset-gardens.html?tmpl=component Tip: Swap the almond meal for any other flour for a nut free + lunch-box friendly version!